Most, if not all you wonderful readers, don’t know me from any other author. So sit back, relax, and hopefully enjoy the randomness you are about to read through.
1. My favorite words are awesome and shiznit. If I say something is awesome or the shiznit, that’s as good as it gets. It is my epitome of epic.
2. I don’t know my natural hair color. I started dying my hair in high school when someone said it looked like my hair was grey. I’ve been a blonde, a red head, and a brunette. I’m working up the courage to try an awesomely funky color like blue, pink, or purple.
3. I bite my nails, just so I can wear those fake nails with all the awesome designs on them. They are the shiznit!
4. I love wearing glasses. They hide the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep and age.
5. I’m a lefty! Southpaws are awesome!
6. I have conversations with myself. I’ve gotten into arguments with myself. And I’ve stopped talking to myself, but I always forgive myself, and the makeup sex is the shiznit!
7. I have a big smile…and big teeth…and big eyes…why didn’t the bigness drop down to my chesticles?
8. I’ve been married to my hubster for 14 years, 93 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes, and 12 seconds…but who’s counting?
9. I have 3 awesome kids who are good looking, entertaining, and way smarter than me. Just ask them…
10. I like lists…reading them, writing them, doing the things on them, etc.
And there you have it, 10 random factiods about SJ McMillan. I hope you enjoyed them. If you want to learn more about me and all my randomness I invite you to ‘like’ my author page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mcmillansj, follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/mcmillansj, and check out my website at http://www.mcmillansj.com.